Gluten-Free Broccoli-Crust Pizza Recipe
We prefer to eat all our veggies in pizza form.
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped and steamed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ c. Parmesan, divided
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. marinara sauce
- ¼ c. pepperoni
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a food processor, pulse steamed broccoli until grated. Squeeze water out. Transfer broccoli to a large bowl and add egg, 1 cup mozzarella, and ¼ cup Parmesan. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer dough to a parchment-lined, greased baking sheet and shape into a thin, round crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 20 minutes.
- Top with marinara, remaining cheeses and pepperoni, and bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, 10 minutes more. Garnish with basil.
How To Make Broccoli Crust Pizza
Good news: this Broccoli Crust Pizza is fair game on your diet.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/hzxGnms
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 6. helmikuuta 2019