Chocolate-covered strawberries + cheesecake = OMG.
- 14 graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ½ c. sour cream
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 c. melted chocolate
- 12 strawberries
- Preheat oven to 325º and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Spray liners with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and salt and stir until completely moistened.
- Press graham mixture into paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Pour filling over graham crusts.
- Bake until center is slightly jiggly, 20 minutes. Let cool in muffin tin, then refrigerate at least 2 hours before topping with chocolate.
- Spoon melted chocolate over cheesecake tops, then dip strawberries in melted chocolate and rest on top.
- Let set until firm.
How To Make Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes > chocolate covered strawberries 🍓Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/sOxI4L2
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 8. helmikuuta 2019