Whether you're wifed up or single, you'll love this easy Valentines cocktail. Beware though, it's much more dangerous than it looks
- 4 c. milk (preferably whole)
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- Pinch kosher salt
- ¼ c. maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 6 oz. Smirnoff Vanilla vodka
- FOR SERVING
- Whipped cream
- Valentine's sprinkles
- Maraschino cherries
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, combine milk, white chocolate, and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and drink is warm, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cherry juice, vanilla, and vanilla vodka.
- Divide cocoa evenly between 4 mugs and top with whipped cream, Valentine's sprinkles, and a cherry.
No bow and arrow needed to fall in love with this boozy "Cupid's Cocoa" 💕Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/I7Df4R3
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 8. helmikuuta 2019