Tuscan Butter Roast Chicken
Season the chicken well, in this case with the most amazing Tuscan butter, and throw whatever vegetables you have around it and you've set yourself up for a week's worth of meals.
- 1 (3-lb.) whole chicken
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ c. thinly sliced basil
- Spinach, for serving
- Place a large skillet in oven and preheat to 450°. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season generously with salt and pepper. Let sit at room temp while oven preheats and you prepare remaining ingredients.
- In a large bowl toss together potatoes, broccoli, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and oil. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Brush all over chicken.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven and place chicken in center, then scatter vegetables around. Bake until skin is crispy and golden and internal temperature of thigh registers 165°, about 1 hour. Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over a bed of spinach. Spoon additional pan drippings over, if desired.
How To Make Tuscan Butter Roast Chicken
If you love our Tuscan Butter Salmon, just WAIT 'til you try this Tuscan Butter Roast Chicken.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/pMAfebQ
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 8. helmikuuta 2019