The cheese limit does not exist.
- 1 lb. penne
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 28-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- ¼ c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. shredded fontina
- ¼ c. ricotta
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ c. shredded asiago
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and season with salt, pepper and oregano. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute, then add crushed tomatoes. Bring mixture to simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the mozzarella, fontina, ricotta, Parmesan, and Asiago. Cook until the cheese is melty and the sauce is creamy. Check for seasoning, adding more salt and pepper if necessary. Add the pasta and stir until the penne is completely coated in sauce. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
Olive Garden fans, you can FINALLY make their most popular sauce at home. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/n351EU5
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 21. syyskuuta 2017