Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
Love at first bite.
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1½ c. halved strawberries
- 2⅓ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8”-x-8” pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out with only a few moist crumbs, about 35 minutes. Let cool completely in pan, then top with strawberries.
- Make ganache: Place chocolate chips in a medium, heatproof bowl and set aside. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges of the pan, turn off the heat.
- Pour the hot cream over chocolate chips. Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk constantly until the sauce is smooth. Pour over the strawberry layer.
- Refrigerate brownies until the ganache has set, about 15 minutes. Slice into squares and serve cold.
You need to know about Chocolate Covered Strawberry BROWNIES.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/1f9ZeV7
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 11. helmikuuta 2019