Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Here at Delish we've found that a recipe is often only as good as it's sauce, and this sweet & spicy yogurt is our latest obsession.
- 3 large sweet potatoes (about 1½ lbs.), cut into ½" wedges
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ large jalapeño, minced
- 1 TWO GOOD Vanilla Greek Lowfat Yogurt (5.3-oz. Container)
- 1 tsp. lime zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with oil, paprika, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper and spread into a single layer. Roast until golden, turning ½ way through, about 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt with jalapeño, lime zest, and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm potato wedges with sauce and more lime zest over top.
How To Make Sweet Potato Fries With Yogurt Sauce
Sweet Potato Fries are SO much better than regular fries.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/L5QutYU
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 12. helmikuuta 2019