Though the finished bloomin' apples look insane, it's actually quite easy to do.
- Cooking spray
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 green apples
- 4 chewy caramel squares
- Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Slice top off of each apple then use a melon baller (or a teaspoon) to scoop out core. Using a paring knife, make three circular cuts in apple. Place apple cut side-down on a cutting board and slice crosswise.
- Place cut apples in a small baking dish. Fill each apple with two caramel squares then brush melted butter mixture on top. Bake until the apples are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream and drizzle with caramel.
Bloomin' Apples are making us wish we could go back to fall.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/eYRylCn
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 12. helmikuuta 2019