Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
Searing fish might seem intimidating, but once you get the hang of it, it'll be second nature!
- ⅓ c. honey
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until sauce is reduced by about ⅓. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and parsley to serve.