Creamy Ricotta Spaghetti
Easiest sauce ever = ricotta and pasta cooking water.
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. ricotta
- Zest of 1 lemon
- kosher salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Fresh basil, torn, for garnish
- In a large skillet over low heat, heat oil. Cook garlic until fragrant, 1 minute, then stir in ricotta, ½ cup pasta water, and lemon zest. Whisk until creamy, then add spaghetti and toss until fully coated.
- Season with salt, garnish with red pepper flakes and basil, and serve.