Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Wraps
"Cilantro lime" is a flavor profile we never get over: It's got a kick from cumin, the tang from lime juice, and fresh zing from cilantro.
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Romaine lettuce, for serving
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. Sour cream, for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together shrimp, cumin, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then let marinate in the fridge 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add shrimp and marinade cook until pink, 2 minutes per side.
- Assemble wraps: Add shrimp and avocado to lettuce, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with cilantro.
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Wraps are like low-carb tacos. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/MlbykE9
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 10. joulukuuta 2018