Louisiana Shrimp Dip
A taste of the South.
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ¼ Onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 lb. shrimp, chopped into ½" pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ¾ c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ¼ c. freshly shredded Parmesan
- ¼ c. sliced scallions, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Push onions and peppers to the side and add your shrimp and garlic cloves and cook until shrimp is pink and garlic is fragrant. Stir all ingredients together in the pan and add cajun seasoning, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in cream cheese, sour cream, ½ cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and scallions. Stir until all cheese is melted and all ingredients are evenly distributed. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and place in the oven to bake, 15 to 20 minutes, until dip is bubbly and slightly golden. If you’d like the dip to develop a more golden top, broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and serve.
How To Make Louisiana Shrimp Dip
This Shrimp Dip will have all of your friends double dipping.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/M3PUIKP
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 26. helmikuuta 2019