Crock-Pot Mac & Cheese
Crock-pot mac & cheese is so much better than the stovetop stuff.
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- ½ c. (1 stick) melted butter
- 4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ c. freshly grated grated Parmesan
- 2 (12-oz.) cans evaporated milk
- 2 c. whole milk
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish (optional)
- Combine macaroni, butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan, evaporated milk, whole milk, garlic powder, and paprika in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high until the pasta is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, 2 to 3 hours, checking after 2 hours, then every 20 minutes after.
- Garnish with chives before serving, if using.
We could watch this Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese all day, every day. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rWcn2Ms
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 26. lokakuuta 2018