Broccoli Cheesy Bread
Wringing the steamed broccoli out with paper towel or cheesecloth insures your cheesy bread is crisp, not soggy.
- 3 c. riced broccoli
- 1 large egg
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Warmed marinara, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Microwave riced broccoli for 1 minute to steam. Carefully ring out extra moisture from the broccoli using paper towel or cheese cloth.
- Transfer broccoli to a large bowl and add egg, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and garlic. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Transfer dough to baking sheet and shape into a thin, round crust.
- Bake until golden and dried out, 20 minutes. Top with with remaining ½ cup mozzarella and bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, 10 minutes more. Garnish with parsley and pepper flakes if using. Serve warm with marinara.
How To Make Broccoli Cheesy Bread
Broccoli Cheesy Bread is SO good, you won't even realize it's low-carb.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/CAdPHIj
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 1. heinäkuuta 2018