Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites
If you’re a serial dessert eater, but trying to cut back this year, these fro-yo bites may be your secret weapon.
- 3 TWO GOOD Peach Greek Lowfat Yogurt (5.3-oz.) Containers
- 9 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup or honey (optional)
- ¼ c. peeled and chopped kiwi
- ½ peach, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ c. blackberries, halved
- ¼ c. raspberries
- ¼ c. blueberries
- Line a 24 mini muffin tin with paper liners. In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt with milk and agave syrup. Pour a small amount of yogurt mixture into each liner. Top yogurt with a piece of fruit, alternating between each type. Fill yogurt cups with remaining yogurt mixture and top with a piece of fruit.
- Freeze until solid, at least 2 hours and up to a week covered. Remove frozen yogurt bites from freezer, peel off the cupcake liner, and serve frozen.
We’re calling it: EASIEST. SNACK. EVER.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/QDmd9fJ
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 26. helmikuuta 2019