Samoa Cheesecake Bars
- FOR THE CRUST
- 28 Oreos
- 5 tbsp. melted butter
- FOR THE BARS
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1½ c. caramel, divided
- 1½ c. sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325º and line a 9-x-13” baking dish with foil, leaving an overhang for easy removal.
- Make crust: In a food processor, crush Oreos into fine crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl with melted butter and stir until completely moist. Pat crust into prepared pan and set aside.
- Make cheesecake layer: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Pour cheesecake mixture over crust and bake until only slightly jiggly, about 35 minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, pour 1 cup caramel over cheesecake bars and smooth with a spatula to make an even layer.
- In a small bowl, stir together toasted coconut and remaining ½ cup caramel. Spread coconut mixture on top of caramel and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
How To Make Samoa Cheesecake Bars
Samoa Cheesecake Bars will bring all the Girl Scouts to the yard. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rSqUxPK
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 23. kesäkuuta 2017