Whether or not you're celebrating St. Patty's Day, you deserve this fudgy cheesecake.
- FOR THE CRUST
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted, plus more for pan
- 26 Oreo cookies
- pinch of kosher salt
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 4 8-oz. bars cream cheese, softened
- 1½ c. sugar
- ¼ c. cornstarch
- 4 large eggs
- ⅔ c. Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- FOR THE GANACHE
- ⅔ c. heavy cream
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325º and butter an 8" or 9" springform pan.
- Make crust: In a food processor, blend Oreos with melted butter and salt. Pat into a springform pan and set aside while you make filling.
- Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until completely smooth and fluffy. Add cornstarch, then add eggs. Add Baileys and vanilla.
- Pour batter into crust and place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake until center of cheesecake is only slightly jiggly, 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. Let cheesecake cool in oven, 1 hour, then refrigerate until completely cool, 4 hours or up to overnight. (If you'd like to use a water bath, tightly wrap outside of springform pan with two layers of aluminum foil. Transfer to a deep roasting pan and pour in enough boiling water to reach halfway up the cheesecake pan. Bake as directed.)
- When ready to serve, make ganache: In a small saucepan over low heat, heat heavy cream. Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and pour over hot heavy cream. Let sit 3 minutes, then stir until creamy and no lumps remain. Refrigerate ganache until slightly thick, 15 minutes, and spread all over cheesecake. Let set 10 minutes, then serve.
How To Make Baileys Cheesecake
The chocolate on this Baileys Cheesecake is so FUDGY.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/BX3LcoH
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 9. toukokuuta 2017