When you can't take snow any longer, boozy hot chocolate is the way to cope. And this might be our most over-the-top, indulgent spiked hot cocoa recipe—ever.
- ¼ c. melted chocolate, for rim
- ½ c. chocolate shavings
- ½ pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 c. hot chocolate
- ½ c. Baileys
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Pour melted chocolate and chocolate shavings into separate shallow dishes. Dip the rims of two mugs in melted chocolate then immediately dip in chocolate shavings.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, add a few scoops of ice cream into each mug. Pour hot chocolate and Baileys on top.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with any extra chocolate shavings.
"Dirty Snowmen" are the best way to spike hot chocolate this winter ?Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/9c58Zjh
Posted by Delish on Monday, December 10, 2018