Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
These cheesecake bars are begging for spring.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 2 (8-oz) bars cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 (8-oz) tubes crescent dough
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray a 9- x-13" baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and kosher salt. Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Press one sheet crescent dough into prepared baking dish, making sure to stretch to reach all edges of baking dish. If dough is perforated, pinch all perforations closed.
- Spread cheesecake mixture in an even layer and top evenly with blueberries then, top with another layer of crescent dough.
- Bake until crescent is golden and cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool and slice into squares. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
How To Make Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are our new favorite way to use crescent rolls.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SMNa8JA
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 28. helmikuuta 2019