Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
These cheesecake bars are begging for spring.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 2 (8-oz) bars cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 (8-oz) tubes crescent dough
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray a 9- x-13" baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and kosher salt. Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Press one sheet crescent dough into prepared baking dish, making sure to stretch to reach all edges of baking dish. If dough is perforated, pinch all perforations closed.
- Spread cheesecake mixture in an even layer and top evenly with blueberries then, top with another layer of crescent dough.
- Bake until crescent is golden and cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool and slice into squares. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are our new favorite way to use crescent rolls.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SMNa8JA
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 28. helmikuuta 2019