Best Ever Popovers
You're DEFINITELY not giving your muffin tin enough credit...
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ c. all-purpose flour
- ¾ c. milk
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Cooking spray or melted butter for mini muffin pan
- BERRY BUTTER
- 2 sticks butter
- ½ c. Fresh berries
- 3 packets Splenda® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 425° and place a muffin pan in oven to heat while making popover batter. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat eggs for 2 minutes. Add flour, salt, and milk, continue to beat for 3 minutes.
- Carefully grease hot muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide batter even among wells, about 2 tablespoon each. Bake for 20 minutes or until popovers have risen and are golden. Serve with berry butter.
- To make the berry butter, whip butter in stand mixer until light and fluffy. Add in berries and SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener and switch to paddle attachment. Mix on low just until berries begin to break up.
- On a flat surface, place a sheet of foil down and place some plastic wrap on top. Scrape butter onto plastic wrap and use the foil to roll the plastic wrap around the butter, forming a tight cylinder. Twist up the ends and place in the freezer to harden and then store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Spread on warm popovers.
You're DEFINITELY not giving your muffin tin enough credit…Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zuI8xGH
Posted by Delish on Monday, March 4, 2019