Jalapeño Popper Bagels
Sure, a toasted bagel with cream cheese is great. But a bagel topped with loaded Jalapeño Popper cream cheese and baked? We're dead. RIP us.
- 5 Slices bacon
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack, divided
- ½ c. shredded white Cheddar
- 2 Jalapeños, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 bagels, halved
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, white cheddar, ½ cup Monterey Jack, jalapeños, and garlic powder. Fold in chopped bacon and season with salt and pepper.
- Place bagels cut side up on baking sheet and spread each with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining Monterey Jack. Bake until bagels are warmed through and cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes. Garnish with a slice of jalapeño and serve.
Jalapeño Popper Bagels are the grown-up version of pizza bagels.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/47f7RON
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 5. maaliskuuta 2019