Spaghetti Squash Cheesy Bread
Don't skip squeezing out the sroasted spaghetti squash! It's full of way more liquid than you'd expect, which can make the final product soggy.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ c. cornstarch
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Marinara, for dipping (use sugar free if you're Keto!)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Drizzle cut sides of spaghetti squash with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place cut side-down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Using a fork, break up squash strands. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of spaghetti squash. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
- Transfer spaghetti squash to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. Transfer “dough” to baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes more. Slice and serve with marinara.
How To Make Spaghetti Squash Cheesy Bread
Cheesy bread WITHOUT the carbs?! Sign. Us. Up.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/XrWPFN6
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 31. heinäkuuta 2018