BBQ Chicken Crust Pizza
Low-carb pizza crust made out of chicken? Better believe it.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. barbecue sauce
- 1 c. shredded gouda
- ⅓ c. sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp. Sliced green onions
- Ranch, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a large bowl, stir together ground chicken, ½ cup mozzarella, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray prepared baking sheet and your hands with cooking spray. Form chicken mixture into pizza "crusts".
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and golden, 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from oven and heat broiler.
- Spread a thin layer of barbecue sauce on pizza crusts and top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella and gouda. Top with red and green onions and drizzle with more barbecue sauce.
- Broil until cheese is melty, 3 minutes. Drizzle with ranch and serve.
How To Make BBQ Chicken Crust Pizza
It doesn't get more low-carb than a BBQ CHICKEN-CRUST pizza 🍕Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/9gFyw99
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 15. maaliskuuta 2019