Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
Not mad at all about how easy these are.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 bone-in or boneless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ c. ketchup
- ¼ c. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly minced ginger
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cooked rice, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, ginger, Sriracha, and lime juice. Pour sauce over chicken and toss until coated.
- Cover and cook until no longer pink, on low for 6 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Serve over rice.