Avocado Fudge Bites
No-Bake Avocado Fudge Bites are like little balls of happiness.
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- ⅔ c. coconut butter, melted
- ¼ c. honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
- 1 (4-oz.) dark chocolate bar, melted
- In a food processor, pulse the avocado with the coconut butter, honey, vanilla, and a pinch of salt until smooth. Scrape into a freezer-proof container and freeze until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Using damp hands, roll avocado mixture into balls, about 1 tablespoon each, and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Return to freezer to harden, at least 15 minutes.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate, using a fork to lift out and gently tapping to remove excess chocolate. Arrange balls on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer and chill until chocolate is hardened, about 15 minutes. Serve cold or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
No-Bake Avocado Fudge Bites are like little balls of happiness.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/TAfMwsd
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 18. maaliskuuta 2019