Banana Pudding Pancakes
Your excuse to eat banana pudding for breakfast.
- 2 medium bananas
- 1½ c. pancake mix
- 1 (3.5-oz.) packet instant vanilla pudding
- 1½ c. milk
- ½ c. crushed Nilla wafers, plus more for garnish
- Cool Whip, for garnish
- Maple Syrup, for garnish
- Grease a medium nonstick pan with cooking spray and warm over medium-low heat. In a large bowl, mash 1 banana. Add pancake mix, pudding mix, milk, and wafer crumbs, and whisk until combined.
- Add ¼ cup batter to the pan and cook until golden and edges bubble, about 2 minutes per side. Working in batches, repeat with remaining batter.
- Slice the second banana. Put one pancake on the plate, add Cool whip, banana slices, and repeat. Top the stack with Cool whip, banana, crushed Nilla wafers, and syrup.
How To Make Banana Pudding Pancakes
If you love banana pudding, you're gonna lose your mind over these pancakes.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/agrVYCb
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 18. maaliskuuta 2019