Philly Cheesesteak Nachos
This recipe is proof that everything is better in nacho form.Even if you're like their steak well-done, don't cook it for too long on the stovetop
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large bell peppers, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 c. shredded provolone
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add onion and bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring often, until the onions and peppers are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Push peppers and onions to one side of the pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil to the other side. Add steak in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the steak is seared on one side. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning then mix steak together with onions and peppers.
- Cook until the steak is seared on all sides, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- On the prepared baking sheet, add about half of the chips. Top with half of the mozzarella, half the provolone and half the steak and peppers. Repeat to make another layer with remaining ingredients.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Philly Cheesesteak Nachos should have existed YEARS ago. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/GMgd1hy
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 23. elokuuta 2018