Skillet Cheesecake Banana Bread
This 2-in-1 dessert is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. Sure, banana bread is great, but a swirl of cheesecake takes it to a whole new place.
- FOR BANANA BREAD
- Cooking spray
- 3 medium-sized ripe bananas
- ⅔ c. packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- FOR CHEESECAKE
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 10" skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and stir until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Make cheesecake: In a medium bowl, whisk to combine cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour, and salt.
- Add banana bread batter to skillet. Dollop cream cheese mixture all over the top of banana bread, then use a butter knife to swirl the two batters together.
- Smooth top and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
The cheesecake swirl in this skillet banana bread… 😍 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/K3Javiz
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 19. maaliskuuta 2019