Chocolate Churro Dip
When churros met Nutella, your world became a better place.
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ c. cinnamon-sugar
- 2 c. Nutella (chocolate-hazelnut spread)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an oven-safe 10” skillet with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit in half and roll halves into balls. Dunk each ball in melted butter then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place around the perimeter of skillet to form a ring. The biscuit pieces should be touching!
- Dollop Nutella into the center of the biscuits. Bake until biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 25 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
How To Make Chocolate Churro Dip
Chocolate Churro Dip will take your churro obsession to the next level.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/xVqphYw
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 19. maaliskuuta 2019