Brownie Batter Dip
If you make brownies solely to eat the batter — this one's for you.
- ½ c. (1 stick) melted butter
- ⅔ c. granulated sugar
- ⅓ c. cocoa powder
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ c. plain yogurt (Greek or regular)
- 1 bag mini M&Ms (optional)
- Sliced apples, for serving
- Pretzels, for serving
- Whisk melted butter and sugar until combined. Stir in cocoa powder, flour, salt, then fold in yogurt, until no streaks of yogurt remain and no lumps remain.
- Top with mini M&Ms and serve with sliced apples and pretzels.
How To Make Brownie Batter Dip
Brownie Batter Dip is for those of us who love to lick the bowl.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/U2GcKYW
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 16. helmikuuta 2018