Taco Lime Shrimp
Marinated in a mix of taco seasoning, enchilada sauce, and lime juice, these shrimp are seriously bangin'.
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 2-3 limes, plus more wedges for serving
- ¼ c. red enchilada sauce
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, enchilada sauce, taco seasoning, vegetable oil, and garlic powder and season with pepper. Add shrimp and toss until completely coated.
- Marinate 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Skewer shrimp and grill until pink and charred, 3 minutes per side.
- Garnish with cilantro and squeeze with more lime before serving.
Taco Lime Shrimp is your healthiest summer addiction.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/BMqNpUQ
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 24. kesäkuuta 2018