Keto Crack Chicken
Even if you're not on the keto train, this creamy Crock-Pot chicken, is still worth making.
- ½ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, cubed
- 2¼ shredded cheddar, divided
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Pour chicken broth into a 4-quart slow cooker and stir in dried parsley, dill, chives, onion powder, and garlic powder. Add half the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining half of chicken. Stir to coat chicken and set on low for 6 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Using two forks, shred chicken in the slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese and 2 cups cheddar until melted.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup cheddar, bacon, and chives before serving.
How To Make Keto Crack Chicken
Warning: Even people NOT on keto can't resist Keto Crack Chicken.Join our FB group "Keep it Keto": https://www.facebook.com/groups/justkeepitketo/ Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/NGnG35W
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 27. maaliskuuta 2019