Loaded Cauliflower Salad
This isn't the first time we've made a fauxtato salad. But it is our first time throwing in lots of bacon and cheese and having zero regrets about it.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 slices bacon
- ½ c. sour cream
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar
- ¼ c. finely chopped chives
- In a large skillet, bring about ¼” water to boil. Add cauliflower, cover pan, and steam until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and let cool while you prep other ingredients.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then chop.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Add cauliflower and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper, then fold in bacon, cheddar, and chives. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This low-carb Loaded Cauliflower Salad proves there’s nothing cauliflower CAN’T do 😋Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/ttkMQjq
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 22. heinäkuuta 2018