Steak Taco on a Stick
Meet our new favorite way to eat steak tacos.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ jalapeño, chopped
- 1 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- ⅓ c. lime juice
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¾ lb. sirloin steak, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 2 ears corn, sliced into 1" thick pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 flour tortillas, cut into triangles
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Make marinade: In a medium bowl whisk together garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, cumin, lime juice, and vegetable oil and season with salt. Set half the marinade aside and add steak to half. Toss until coated.
- In a large bowl, add avocado, corn, red onion, and tortillas and toss with remaining marinade.
- Heat grill to high. Skewer kebabs and grill 8 minutes.
- Serve with hot sauce and squeeze with lime.
STEAK TACO ON A STICK will def make you wanna break out of your shell http://dlsh.it/tfhKWY7FULL RECIPE: http://dlsh.it/Lhx0Qlc
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 3. elokuuta 2016