Strawberry Shortcake Truffles
These little guys could not be easier to make. Not a fan of white chocolate? Take a cue from our Oreo Balls and dip them in semisweet chocolate instead!
- 1 (15.5-oz.) package Golden Oreos, crushed
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. crushed dehydrated strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine crushed Oreos, cream cheese, strawberries, vanilla, and salt. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form Oreo mixture into small balls and place on the cooking sheet. Repeat until all Oreo mixture is used and place baking sheet in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine white chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds at a time until melted. When the balls are chilled, dip them in the chocolate and place back on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle balls with crushed dehydrated strawberries and return to the freezer to harden, 10 more minutes.
Strawberry Shortcake Truffles are like little bites of spring 🌷Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/5VOK6QQ
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 27. maaliskuuta 2019