California Sushi Bites
A taste of the golden state in one adorable bite.
- 1 avocado
- 1 Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into ¼" coins
- 8 oz. lump crabmeat
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. sriracha
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (plus more for garnish)
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Soy sauce for serving
- Thinly sliced avocado then toss slices in lemon juice. Top each cucumber slice with avocado and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, Sriracha, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper, and squeeze more lemon juice into the mixture, if desired.
- Top each cucumber sliced with a small scoop of the crab mixture. Sprinkle sesame seeds over each serving. Serve with soy sauce.
California Sushi Bites are like low-carb sushi.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zArbZLZ
Posted by Delish on Thursday, March 28, 2019