Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
No sharing required.
- FOR THE CRUSTS
- 12 whole Oreos, crushed
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- pinch of salt
- FOR THE FILLING
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ c. creamy peanut butter
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- FOR THE GANACHE
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- 1½ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- chopped Reese's
- chopped Reese's pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 12-cup cupcake pan with cupcake liners. In a large bowl, combine crushed Oreos, melted butter, and salt until the mixture is the texture of wet sand. Divide mixture between liners, pressing down to make the sure the crust stays together. Set aside.
- Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition. Add sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt and stir until well combined. Spoon batter on top of each crust. Gently bang muffin pan against the counter to settle the mixture.
- Bake until the centers are mostly set, about 20 minutes. (They may be jiggly very slightly in the center.) Let cool to room temperature then refrigerated until chilled, about 2 hours. Remove cheesecakes from muffin pan and discard paper liners.
- Make ganache: In a small skillet over medium heat, heat heavy cream until steaming and bubbling around the edges. Pour over chocolate chips. Whisk until smooth then cool slightly. (You still need it to be pourable!)
- Spoon ganache over cooled cheesecakes, then top with chopped Reese’s and Reese’s Pieces.
These Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are a Reese's EXPLOSION.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SZ6aV6i
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 28. maaliskuuta 2019