Cobb Egg Salad
It tastes SO good in a sandwich.
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 hard boiled eggs, cut into eight pieces, plus more for garnish
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled, plus more for garnish
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ c. crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- ½ c. cherry tomatoes, halved, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, gently mix together eggs, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes. Gradually fold in mayonnaise mixture, using only enough until ingredients are lightly coated in dressing, then season with season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chives and additional toppings.
Once you try Cobb Egg Salad, you'll never go back to the plain stuff.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/3Lg1UpT
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 7. toukokuuta 2018