Bacon Asparagus Crescents
Everything's better wrapped in bacon!
- 8 slices bacon
- Flour, for rolling out dough
- 1 sheet crescent dough
- 1 small bunch (about ½ lb.) asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Egg wash
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400º. On a large baking sheet with a wire rack placed on top, lay bacon. Bake until bacon is cooked but still pliable, about 20 minutes.
- Increase oven heat to 425°. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry out to a large rectangle. Square off edges and cut the rectangle into 8 even squares.
- Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush each square of puff pastry with egg wash. Place a slice of cooked bacon on top, followed by 3 to 4 stalks of asparagus and a sprinkle of Parmesan. Wrap bacon around asparagus and cheese, then wrap puff pastry around the bacon-asparagus bundle, overlapping the puff pastry ends to seal.
- Brush each puff pastry with more egg wash. Bake until puff pastry is golden and puffed, about 12 minutes.
How To Make Bacon Asparagus Bundles
Easiest spring app EVER.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/nZZn5cw
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 29. maaliskuuta 2019