Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Bring these to your next tailgate and your friends will love you forever.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ¾ c. bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 7 tbsp. hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix chicken with bread crumbs, egg, garlic, chives and cayenne until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll mixture into 20 meatballs, around two tablespoons chicken per ball. Bake until firm, about 5 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter with hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk to combine and pour over meatballs. Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve with a drizzle of blue cheese and chives for garnish.
How To Make Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
These Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are actual dinner heaven 🙌Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Fz4m9jP
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 29. maaliskuuta 2019