Cauliflower Garlic Bread
A guilt free and totally delicious savory bread.
- 3 c. riced cauliflower
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1¼ c. almond flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped thyme
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Parmesan, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9-x-5” loaf pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, microwave cauliflower for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft and tender. Let cool. When cool enough to handle, transfer cauliflower to a clean kitchen towel and squeeze to release as much moisture as possible.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, egg yolks, melted butter, garlic and about a quarter of the whipped egg whites. Beat until well combined, then stir in microwaved cauliflower. Fold in the remaining egg whites and mix until just incorporated. (Mixture should be fluffy.) Fold in the thyme and most of the parsley (save some for topping).
- Transfer batter to the lined loaf pan and sprinkle with more herbs. Bake until the top is golden, about 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.
- Sprinkle slices with Parmesan and more parsley.
- Cauliflower Garlic Bread
Our Cauliflower Garlic Bread proves that carbs are totally overrated.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/ux9hppa
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 29. maaliskuuta 2019