So good they melt in your mouth.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. butter, cut into cubes
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Chopped rosemary, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Peel potatoes and slice them into 2 inch thick slices. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat vegetable oil until hot. Add potatoes flat side down into oil and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. When golden, flip potatoes and add butter, garlic and rosemary. Let other side of potatoes get golden, 5 more minutes. Add chicken stock to the skillet and place in the oven. Bake until tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Top with rosemary and serve.
You need to know about Fondant Potatoes.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/qSF8y4K
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 2. huhtikuuta 2019