Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Portobellos
Forget the bread and use mushrooms.
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 1 onion, sliced into half moons
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. sirloin
- 4 slices provolone
- chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a large baking sheet, brush mushroom caps with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place stem side-up.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add onion and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet and increase heat to medium-high. Season steak all over with salt and pepper and cook until the steak is seared on both sides, about 3 minutes. Turn off heat and return vegetable mixture to the pan.
- Spoon the steak mixture into mushroom caps then top with cheese. Bake until the peppers are tender and the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
How To Make Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Portobellos
These low-carb Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Portobellos are so good, you won't even miss the bread.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/qUWV3rq
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 2. marraskuuta 2017