Cheesy Mushroom Skillet
Cheesy Mushroom Skillet puts all other dishes to shame. It's rich and creamy and will make you feel like your dining in the middle of Paris.
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- 1 lb. baby bella mushrooms, washed
- ¼ c. red wine
- 1 c. heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ c. shredded gruyere
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and thyme and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add mushrooms and cook until golden, 5 minutes. Add wine and cook until reduced, 5 minutes more.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer until thickened, 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Top with cheeses, then cover and cook until cheese is melty, 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with parsley to serve.
How To Make A Cheesy Mushroom Skillet
This melty Cheesy Mushroom Skillet makes us want to eat our veggies.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/qWSW2By
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 8. huhtikuuta 2019