These are the kind of Easter eggs we wanna find!
- 12 small balloons, rinsed
- 1½ c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- ⅓ c. apricot jam
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Blow up balloons in the shape of an egg. Dip in melted chocolate, swirling it around the balloons, until just the tops aren’t coated. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and freeze until firm, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, vanilla and salt.
- Cut tops off balloons to pop and gently peel out balloon from each chocolate shell. Spoon or pipe cheesecake filling into each shell.
- Top with a spoonful of apricot jam. (If apricot jam begins to slide off, freeze 10 minutes more to firm up.)
These chocolate eggs are STUFFED with cheesecake.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/BIq4975
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 9. huhtikuuta 2019