A lemon dream.
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ c. powdered sugar
- Zest of 2 lemons, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 c. whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- ¼ c. sour cream
- kosher salt
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds and quartered
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, lemon juice and zest, whipped topping, sour cream, and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth and fully combined, then spoon into prepared crust. Smooth top and place in freezer until set, 6 hours up to overnight.
- When firm, zest one lemon over surface, then place small dollops of whipped topping around the edges of the pie, then top with lemon wedges, slice and serve.
How To Make No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecake
No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecake tastes like summer in a slice🍋Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/iSbYAIE
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 9. huhtikuuta 2019