Cheesecake is our number one, and Oreos are our favorite cookie, so you can only imagine how deadly this combination is for us
- FOR THE CRUST
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- ⅛ tsp. Pinch kosher salt
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 4 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 15 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- FOR TOPPING
- Whipped topping
- 6 Oreos, cut in half
- 6 Oreos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325° and grease an 8" or 9" springform pan with cooking spray. Make crust: In a large resealable plastic bag or a food processor, crush Oreos until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl and pour in melted butter. Add salt and stir until crumbs are completely coated and moist. Press Oreo mixture into pan and ⅓ of the way up the sides, packing tightly.
- Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and sugar together until no lumps remain. Add eggs, one at a time, then stir in sour cream and vanilla. Add flour and salt and beat until just combined. Pour mixture over crust.
- Wrap bottom of pan in aluminum foil and place on a large baking sheet. Bake until center of cheesecake only slightly jiggles, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Turn off heat, prop open oven door, and let cheesecake cool in oven, 1 hour.
- Remove foil and refrigerate cheesecake at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Pipe whipped topping around border of cheesecake and place an Oreo half between each dollop. Sprinkle crushed Oreos in center before slicing and serving.
How To Make Oreogasm Cheesecake
You need to experience this Oreogasm Cheesecake.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/CnqVoZl
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 16. elokuuta 2018