Zoodles allow this dish to be extra delicious and satisfying while keeping it low-carb and something you don't feel bad about. It's a win win and we can't get enough.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. sweet corn
- 1 c. red enchilada sauce
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. shredded Monterey jack
- 1 (14-oz.) package zoodles
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add ground beef, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Stir in chili powder and cumin, then season with salt and pepper. Stir in black beans, cherry tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, and cheeses. Let simmer 10 minutes, or until cheese is melty. Add zoodles and toss to coat in sauce. Cook just until zoodles are warmed through, 3 minutes.
You've never seen zucchini noodles like THIS before. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/6FaJad9
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 17. syyskuuta 2018