Instant Pot Pork Chops
These easy boneless pork chops have the most incredible creamy lemon sauce.
- 6 boneless pork chops, about 1" thick
- ⅓ c. all-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 c. baby spinach
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper, then dredge lightly in flour.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté setting and heat oil. When oil is shimmering, add pork chops in a single layer, working in batches if necessary. Cook until golden on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove pork chops and add butter. Once melted, add mushrooms and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add broth and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any browned bits on the bottom of pan.
- Stir in cream and Parmesan, then return pork chops to Instant Pot. Lock lid and set to Manual on high for 10 minutes. Follow manufacturer’s guide for quick release, making sure to wait until cycle is complete before unlocking and removing lid. Let pork chops sit in sauce, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove pork chops, then stir in baby spinach and lemon juice, letting spinach wilt slightly.
- Serve pork chops with sauce.