Reese's Cup Pudding Shots
The only thing better than a Reese's is a boozy Reese's pudding!
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding
- 1½ c. milk
- ½ c. vodka
- Cool whip, for topping
- ¼ c. peanut butter, microwaved until pourable (about 15 seconds)
- 2 tbsp. chopped Reese's pieces
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding mixes with milk and whisk to combine. Add vodka and whisk again until fully combined. Pour into shot glasses and refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- When set, top with cool whip, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, and a sprinkling of Reese’s Pieces. Serve.
Reese's lovers, these boozy shots are what dreams are made of. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/YNv58EB
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 15. huhtikuuta 2019